Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Vancouver Island Revisited

I was going through the slide film scan archive and came across a few images from my first trip to Vancouver Island, when I visited Tofino, Victoria, and Port Renfrew in September, 2000.  

Looking back, it's hard to believe I had never ventured west of West Vancouver in the twenty-some years I lived in BC; in fact I had been to Europe, Asia, and made at least half a dozen trips to Nova Scotia before I ever made it over to Vancouver Island.  Now, I'm trying to make up for lost time...


Botany Bay, Vancouver Island

Long Beach Waves, Vancouver Island
Long Beach Sunset, Vancouver Island

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salish Sea Herring Spawn and Marine Mammals

On March 5 of this year, we braved the unseasonably cold weather and headed up to Comox, BC for a four-hour boat tour with Wild Waterways Ad...